The Edmonton Symphony Orchestra and Winspear Centre are proud to support the wonderful work of the many charitable organizations that make our community a better place to live. Throughout the year, the Edmonton Symphony Orchestra and Winspear Centre donate tickets to various charitable fundraisers across Alberta.
Due to the high number of requests we receive and the success of the program, we regret that we can not fill all requests. Priority will be given as follows:
- Non-profit arts organizations.
- Non-profit education organizations.
- Non-profit medical organizations.
- Sponsors and affiliates of the ESO raising funds for not-for-profit organizations.
Consideration will also be given to events that:
- Recognize the ESO through signage and/or program mention.
- Allow cross-promotion opportunities and reciprocal donations.
Although these organizations will be given priority, not all requests can be filled. In order to be considered, please abide by our guidelines.
The ESO and Winspear Centre are currently accepting requests to donate tickets for the 2017/2018 ESO season. Requests should be received at least four weeks prior to the event.
- Each non-profit organization will be eligible to receive one donation per calendar year.
- Tickets are complimentary; exchanges or refunds are NOT possible.
- The voucher will be picked up at the Winspear Security Office by the organization
- The ticket voucher must be redeemed for tickets at least 24 hours prior to the performance.
- Listings in auction programs must include the name of the performance, date and time.
- No donations will be made to fundraisers benefiting a specific religious or political organization or an individual or family.