Thank you for purchasing from Winspear Centre.
1. All sales are final. No request for cancellations, changes or refunds is accepted.
2. If your tickets are to be mailed, you should receive them within a reasonable amount of time, generally 7 to 10 days. If you do not, please contact Winspear Centre - no later than by 5:00PM on the day of for a weekday performance or 4:00PM on a Saturday for a Saturday or Sunday performance to insure proper Winspear Centre attention. Please Note: Winspear Centre does not mail tickets outside of Canada. Any orders requesting out of country mailing will automatically be held at will call for pickup.
3. If your tickets are to be held at will call, they will be at the venue box office starting one business day after the order is placed. The box office is usually open 60 minutes before curtain time.
4. You must have a piece of photo ID as well as the credit card used for the purchase with you for identification. If your tickets are "held at will call" you must also provide a copy of your order confirmation to pick-up tickets. If someone else is picking up the tickets, either that same credit card or a photocopy of it with an authorization note from you must be presented.
5. In the event that a performance is either cancelled or postponed, Winspear Centre will make every effort to contact every patron via e-mail, time permitting.
6. While Winspear Centre regrets the inconvenience caused by these circumstances, Winspear Centre cannot be held responsible for any cost or damage such postponement or cancellation may incur. Similarly, the conduct of events and performances for tickets purchased is the sole responsibility of the events' organizers, and Winspear Centre cannot be held responsible or liable for injuries, loss or damages incurred by patrons while attending these events. The views & opinions expressed at events at Winspear Centre do not necessarily reflect or represent the opinions and views of the Francis Winspear Centre for Music and the Edmonton Symphony Orchestra or its board, members and staff.
7. Winspear Centre has zero tolerance for scalping and insists that all patrons of our service abide by our policy stated herein. Tickets made available through this site are intended only for those who are actually planning on attending the shows requested. Winspear Centre strictly prohibits patrons to resell any tickets obtained through Winspear Centre for more than the purchase price. If you are found to be reselling, trading or brokering tickets that you purchased through our site for profit, Winspear Centre may, at our discretion, cancel your ticket order and all other pending orders in your name.
8. Refunds on tickets purchased are made for a cancelled or postponed event only. In all instances when a ticket is refunded, the cost of the ticket and convenience charges are refunded. The internet fee and any delivery fees are non-refundable, as the services for those fees paid have been rendered.
9. All patrons purchasing from Winspear Centre must do so in the light of the above limitations.
10. Alternate seating may be available by calling the box office at (780) 428-1414.