TEACHER ALERT: If you are submitting your field trips budgets, please be advised that current pricing will be in effect for our 2018-19 ESO Education programs.
Students explore the joys of creating and performing their own musical work, led by an ESO musician! Your adopted musician will visit your school and collaborate with teaching staff to guide students through the process of creating an original piece of music. Students then perform their composition on-stage at the Winspear Centre in April.
PARTICIPATION IS FREE OF CHARGE
Open to all Gr. 4-6 classes who attend an Education Concert in February. Program runs from January to April 2019. Up to ten classes are selected per year.
Application deadline: January 1, 2019.
Showcase Concert: April 28, 2019
Selection Criteria & Considerations
- teachers must be willing to commit time and expertise to the program, and work in partnership with the musician
- school administrator and staff endorsement is an asset
- schedule flexibility is very helpful
- student participants must be registered for an Education Concert
- students are expected to participate in the Sharing Concert
- maximum group size is 32 students
How to Apply
Fill out your registration when you register for any Wall-to-wall Percussion program. Once you've filled out your registration, the confirmation page will contain a link to the Adopt-a-Player registration, which you can fill out at the same time.
If you've already completed your Wall-to-wall Percussion registration, please contact email@example.com to add Adopt-a-Player to your registration.