This richly romantic afternoon features Brahms’ Third Symphony, Alexandre Guilmant’s rich and powerful Symphonie No. 1 for Organ and Orchestra, and the tender Romance for Violin by Antonín Dvořák. Triune (Grief/Peace/Liberation) was one of the works commissioned by the ESO from Principal Trombone and former Composer in Residence John McPherson. Conductor Sara Jobin, who previously led the ESO with the Edmonton Opera, makes her Winspear Centre debut.
- BRAHMS Symphony No. 3 in F Major
- DVOŘÁK Romance in F minor for Violin
- GUILMANT Symphonie No. 1 for Organ and Orchestra
- McPHERSON Triune (Grief / Peace / Liberation)
Organ (2017 Concours d'orgue de Québec Laureate)
For inquiries, email:
- Note: Our Box Office team has limited availability and we will do our best to respond to your inquiries in a timely manner.
Children under 3 years old will not be admitted.