For many centuries, Vienna was the glittering capital of a great empire. Many great composers were attracted to the city to make it their home and muse. They came, stayed and wrote immortal music which includes Beethoven, Johann Strauss and Schubert. Enjoy a delectable assortment of symphonies from Beethoven’s Benedictus featuring Violin I Ewald Cheung to Johann Strauss II Romance for Cello in G major featuring Principal Cello Rafael Hoekman.
Prices start at...
Prices listed do not include service charges.
- LEHÁR Gold and Silver Waltzes
- SCHUBERT Serenade (Arranged by Carmen Dragon)
- BEETHOVEN Rage Over a Lost Penny
- BEETHOVEN Benedictus (Missa solemnis) (Arranged by Ferruccio Busoni)
- J STRAUSS II Romance for Cello
- J STRAUSS II Tritsch-Tratsch Polka
- J STRAUSS II J STRAUSS II Bandit’s Gallop - Polka Schnell
- R STRAUSS Rosenkavalier Waltzes
- KORNGOLD Mariettas Song
- J STRAUSS II Emperor Waltzes
- LEHÁR Overture to The Merry Widow
ESO Violin I
Children under 3 will not be admitted.