Edmonton Symphony Society & Francis Winspear Centre for Music AGM
Date: Wednesday, November 20, 2019, 4:30 PM - 5:30 PM
Where: Winspear Centre Main Lobby
Members of the Edmonton Symphony Society are invited to attend the Annual General Meeting in the Main Lobby. Members should enter the Winspear Centre through the main doors of the Winspear Centre.
- Receiving the report of the Chairperson of the Board of Directors
- Receiving the report of the President
- Receiving the report of the Chief Conductor
- Receiving the audited financial statements for the fiscal year ended June 30, 2019 and the auditors’ report thereon
- Appointing an auditor for the ensuing year
- Receiving the report of the Nominating Committee and electing a Board of Directors for the ensuing year
- Conducting any other business, which may come properly before the meeting.
Members of the Society include the following:
- Subscribers to the current season
- Core musicians of the Society employed on a full-time basis
- Individuals who have donated at least $100 during the prior or current fiscal year of the Society; and
- Individuals who are registered with the Society and have volunteered their services for at least five hours over the past 12 months.
More details coming soon.