Young has captured the hearts of fans everywhere through his honest lyrics and West Coast-meets-Southern sound, aptly dubbed “Caliville” style. With an undeniable string of hits and two albums defined by a transcendent romantic spark, he has cemented his status as Country’s master over matters of the heart.
The star broadened his emotional scope on WEEKENDS LOOK A LITTLE DIFFERENT THESE DAYS following his GOLD-certified sophomore effort TICKET TO L.A., which debuted atop the Billboard Country Albums chart. Young’s PLATINUM self-titled debut dominated the Top 20 on the Country Albums chart for 37 weeks and has contributed to 5.5 billion streams globally.
He was named ASCAP’s 2018 Country Songwriter-Artist of the Year for his “melodic craftsmanship” (Billboard) and has also garnered nominations from ACM, Billboard, Teen Choice, CMT and CMA Awards. Racking seven consecutive No. 1 hits, Rolling Stone deemed Young “one of country’s most consistent radio stars.”
|Price Level||Seating Area||Ticket Price|
|VIP||Front of Orchestra||$183.00|
|PL2||Rest of Orchestra and Terrace||$83.50|
|PL3||Dress Circle and Upper Circle||$63.50|
Prices listed do not include service charges.
8 Ticket limit per household/credit card.
Brett Young Pre-Show VIP Experience Includes:
- One reserved seat in the first (10) rows with early entry to see Brett Young
- Exclusive two-song pre-show performance
- Q&A session with Brett Young
- One collectible tour poster, signed by Brett Young
- Brett Young branded “Dad Hat”
- Limited edition VIP merchandise gift
- Commemorative VIP laminate
- Early merchandise shopping opportunity before general doors
- On-site host
- Limited availability