Edmonton Symphony Society AGM
Members of the Edmonton Symphony Society are invited to attend the Annual General Meeting in the Main Lobby. Members should enter the Winspear Centre through the main doors facing west on 99 Street. The event will take place from 12:30 PM - 1:30 PM.
We ask that you please RSVP online if you would like to attend.
- Receiving the report of the Chair of the Board of Directors
- Receiving the Executive report
- Receiving the Artistic report
- Receiving the audited financial statements for the fiscal year ended June 30, 2022, and the auditors’ report thereon
- Appointing an auditor for the ensuing year
- Receiving the report of the Nominating Committee and electing a Board of Directors for the ensuing year
- Conducting any other business, which may come properly before the meeting
Members of the Society include the following:
- Current subscribers to the concert season
- Core players of the orchestra
- Individuals who have donated at least $100 to the society in the past year and been provided a receipt for same; and
- Individuals who are registered with the Society and have volunteered their services for at least five hours over the past year.