Edmonton Symphony Society & Francis Winspear Centre for Music AGM
Please be advised that the date of the AGM is being rescheduled. Members will be notified once the new date is confirmed. A General Meeting will be called to approve an amendment to the Edmonton Symphony Society bylaws to include the provision to conduct the Annual General Meeting virtually.
- Receiving the report of the Chairperson of the Board of Directors
- Receiving the report of the Executive
- Receiving the report of the Chief Conductor
- Receiving the audited financial statements for the fiscal year ended June 30, 2020 and the auditors’ report thereon
- Appointing an auditor for the ensuing year
- Receiving the report of the Nominating Committee and electing a Board of Directors for the ensuing year
- Conducting any other business, which may come properly before the meeting
Members of the Society include the following:
- Subscribers to the current season
- Core musicians of the Society employed on a full time basis
- Individuals who have donated at least $100 during the prior or current fiscal year of the Society; and
- Individuals who are registered with the Society and have volunteered their services for at least five hours over the past 12 months.