Choose the Purple Group if you love hearing your favourite pop music including music from swing to rock, Christmas carols, love ballads, musicals, and hits by Aretha Franklin.
Purple Group Concert Information
Click CHOOSE PURPLE GROUP to purchase package.
- September 27 & 28, 2019 | Dave Bennett “Whole Lotta Shakin’ – Swing To Rock”
Conducted by Michael Krajewski • featuring Dave Bennett, clarinet/piano/guitar/vocals
- November 8 & 9, 2019 | Jens Lindemann's BRASSFIRE
Conducted by Matt Catingub, (piano & conductor) • featuring Jens Lindemann, trumpet | Steve Moretti, drums
- December 20 & 21, 2019 | A Very Merry Pops
Conducted by Robert Bernhardt • featuring Greenwood Singers Belle Canto | Vox Hominis
- February 28 & 29, 2020 | Under the Streetlamp
Conducted by Enrico Lopez-Yañez
- April 3 & 4, 2020 | Great Hollywood Adventures
Conducted by Steven Reineke
- May 8 & 9, 2020 | I Could Have Danced All Night! The Loverly World of Lerner & Loewe
Conducted by Jack Everly • featuring Richard Todd Adams, vocalist Ron Remke, vocalist
- June 12 & 13, 2020 | ARETHA - A Tribute
Conducted by William Eddins • featuring Capathia Jenkins, vocalist
*Please note: $10 handling fee applies. Not all prices and sections available for all concerts. All artists, programs, and dates are subject to change.
Looking for different concerts?
No problem! Please visit our Compose Your Own page for more information or performance groupings.
Children under 3 are not permitted.