Choose the Red Group if you love traditional classics with famous pieces from Mozart, Beethoven, Mendelssohn, and Schumann with a light splash of pop selections for afternoon delights.
Red Group Concert List
- October 27, 2019 | Mozart & Mendelssohn
Conducted by William Eddins • featuring Danae Dörken, piano | Julianne Scott, ESO clarinet | Robert Spady, ESO clarinet
- November 14, 2019 | Mendelssohn, Schumann & Dvořák
Conducted by Michael Stern • featuring Andrew Wan, violin
- November 24, 2019 | Organ & Violin
Conducted by Sara Jobin • featuring Rashaan Allwood, organ (2017 Concours d'orgue de Québec Laureate) & Robert Uchida, ESO violin
- December 22, 2019 | A Very Merry Pops Family Christmas
Conducted by Robert Bernhardt • featuring Greenwood Singers Belle Canto | Vox Hominis
- January 19, 2020 | Tchaikovsky & Bernstein
Conducted by Alexander Prior • featuring Alice Lee, violin (2017 Shean Competition Laureate) | Rafael Hoekman, ESO cello
- January 23, 2020 | Mozart, Haydn & Cello
Conducted by Alexander Shelley • featuring Stéphane Tétreault, cello/leader (ESO Artistic Partner)
- March 26, 2020 | Angela Cheng plays Schumann
Conducted by Jean-Marie Zeitouni (ESO Artistic Partner) • featuring "Angela Cheng, piano (ESO Artistic Partner)"
- April 19, 2020 | Beethoven & Arias
Conducted by José-Luis Gomez • featuring Emily D’Angelo, mezzo-soprano (2018 Montreal International Competition Laureate) | Frédéric Payant, ESO trumpet
- May 10, 2020 | I Could Have Danced All Night! The Loverly World of Lerner & Loewe
Conducted by Jack Everly • featuring Richard Todd Adams | vocalist Ron Remke, vocalist
- June 4, 2020 | Bruckner & Tchaikovsky
Conducted by Alexander Prior • featuring Bernd Glemser, piano
- June 14, 2020 | ARETHA - A Tribute
Conducted by William Eddins • featuring Capathia Jenkins, vocalist
*Please note: $10 handling fee applies. Not all prices and sections available for all concerts. All artists, programs, and dates are subject to change.
Looking for different concerts?
No problem! Please visit our Compose Your Own page for more information or performance groupings.
Children under 3 are not permitted.