Updated at 9:00 AM, March 23 2020
A Message From Our President and CEO, Annemarie Petrov
It is a rapidly changing world and our music is on PAUSE. I am reaching out to share with you the latest news from the Winspear and Edmonton Symphony Orchestra as we respond to COVID-19.
First and foremost, on behalf of my colleagues throughout the organization, I hope you, your family and friends are well. We are grateful for the outpouring of support, and can't wait to be back at the Winspear with you in the audience soon, celebrating great music together and connecting with our community.
We have made some changes to the way we do things, but one thing that will never change is our pleasure in connecting with you, our patrons. Fortunately, in this digital world, we have options. While our music is on PAUSE and we won’t be in our physical space, we are operating virtually. Our guest experience staff are available online and by email, ensuring uninterrupted support. Please connect with us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Latest update: All concerts and events at the Winspear Centre are cancelled or postponed through May 7, 2020.
If you have tickets to an ESO concert between now and May 7, you have options:
- Exchange your tickets into any available seat for any ESO concert, with no exchange or upgrade fees. Use the form below or email email@example.com.
- Donate your ESO tickets to the orchestra to assist in this challenging time. All ticket donations will receive a tax receipt for the face value of the ticket. (Thank you!) Use the form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you don’t contact us, you will receive an automatic refund beginning the day after your concert. Refunds will reflect on your account within 10 business days from the concert date.
- If you have tickets for a non-ESO event, your event has been postponed and your tickets will be valid for the new date when announced. Please keep an eye on our website and your email for updates.
Additionally, the following events have been postponed:
- Masters of Illusion on March 20 – NEW DATE TBD
- Jean-Willy Kunz on March 23 – NEW DATE is June 28, 2020, at 3:00 PM
- Jesse Cook on March 25 – NEW DATE TBD
- Peppa Pig on March 31 – NEW DATE TBD
If you would like to support the Winspear Centre and other arts organizations during this difficult time, there are several ways you can help:
- Please consider making a tax-deductible donation. You can donate online here.
- Renew your subscription for the 2020/2021 season. It's going to be an incredible one, and we don't want you to miss it. We've extended our early bird benefits through to the renewal deadline of April 20, so you can renew online, by mailing in your renewal forms, or by emailing the Box Office at email@example.com.
- Subscribe to the ESO. If you aren't already a subscriber, now is the best time to subscribe and save. Subscribers receive many benefits, including access to this incredible music. Click here for details.
We know this is a difficult time for everyone, but we are all in this together and look forward to welcoming you back to the Winspear Centre soon. For now, be well, take care of yourself, and may music bring you joy and comfort.
President and CEO