Edmonton Symphony Society AGM
Members of the Edmonton Symphony Society are invited to attend the Annual General Meeting in the Main Lobby. Members should enter the Winspear Centre through the main doors facing West on 99 Street.
We ask that you please send an email to Barb Wilkes, Board Liaison, email@example.com, so that she can register your name.
- Receiving the report of the Chair of the Board of Directors
- Receiving the Executive report
- Receiving the Artistic report
- Receiving the audited financial statements for the fiscal year ended June 30, 2023, and the auditors’ report thereon
- Appointing an auditor for the ensuing year
- Receiving the report of the Nominating Committee and electing a Board of Directors for the ensuing year
- Conducting any other business, which may come properly before the meeting
Members of the Society include the following:
- Subscribers to the current season
- Core musicians of the Society employed on a full-time basis
- Individuals who have donated at least $100 during the prior or current fiscal year of the Society; and
- Individuals who are registered with the Society and have volunteered their services for at least five hours over the past 12 months.