Members of the Edmonton Symphony Society are invited to attend the Annual General Meeting in the Main Lobby. Members should enter the Winspear Centre through the main doors of the Winspear Centre.
- Receiving the report of the Chairperson of the Board of Directors
- Receiving the report of the Executive
- Receiving the report of the Chief Conductor
- Receiving the audited financial statements for the fiscal year ended June 30, 2018 and the auditors’ report thereon
- Appointing an auditor for the ensuing year
- Receiving the report of the Nominating Committee and electing a Board of Directors for the ensuing year
- Admendments: ESS Bylaws
- Admendments: FWCM Articles of Association
- Conducting any other business, which may come properly before the meeting.
Members of the Society include the following:
- Subscribers to the current season
- Core musicians of the Society employed on a full time basis
- Individuals who have donated at least $100 during the prior or current fiscal year of the Society; and
- Individuals who are registered with the Society and have volunteered their services for at least five hours over the past 12 months.
Road Closures in effect on Wednesday, November 14 to Wednesday, November 28 for the annual Grey Cup Festival. Please be advised that Jasper Avenue from 95 street to 99 street will be closed. Red indicates current road closures and green means go.