When you donate to the Winspear and Edmonton Symphony Orchestra…
You support extraordinary musical performances featuring world class artists. You give greater access to fine music for all community members in the heart of Edmonton’s Arts district and in surrounding communities. Donations to the ESO and Winspear account for over a third of our operational budget – your gift makes a huge impact on our Edmonton Arts community.
Your gift also supports education initiatives like Young Composers’ Project, YONA-Sistema, and Adopt-A-Player.
Find out more about these programs.
Thank you for your support! We are pleased to offer some fantastic exclusive benefits designed to bring you closer to the music:
Friends of Music ($100 - $499)
- Receive a charitable tax receipt in the amount of your gift*
- Be recognized in our online Gratitude Report
- Receive waived ticket reissue and exchange fees for ESO concerts**
Contributor ($500 - $999)
- All Friends of Music Benefits
- Be our guest at exclusive appreciation events including dress rehearsals and onstage receptions with ESO musicians and visiting artists
Advocate ($1,000 - $1,499)
- All Contributor Benefits
- Bring a group of up to 15 guests on a free Overture tour of the Winspear Centre***
Orchestra Circle ($1,500+)
- All Advocate Benefits
- Access for you and your guests to the Winspear’s Founders’ Room private patron lounge at your ESO concerts***
- Receive complimentary, underground parking during Winspear performances and events*
- Front-of-Line access to concert tickets prior to subscriber or public on-sales***
- Preferred seat selection for your ESO subscriptions***
- Invitations to all donor and ESO subscriber appreciation events throughout the season
- Meet & Greet opportunities with ESO musicians, guest artists, and conductors***
*Advantage (minimal deduction from charitable receipt) may apply for some donor benefits, including complimentary parking. The Edmonton Symphony Society and Francis Winspear Centre for Music cannot issue official charitable receipts for contributions received through other registered charities.
**Subject to seating availability, price upgrade may apply
***Subject to availability
Benefits are subject to change
ESO REGISTERED CHARITABLE NUMBER: 11889 4203 RR0001
FWCM REGISTERED CHARITABLE NUMBER: 11889 3619 RR0001