Updated at 4:00 pm, September 16, 2020
The Winspear Centre considers its audience’s health and safety as its number-one priority. We have put measures in place for the 2020–2021 season that we believe will enable you to enjoy the music with complete peace of mind.
Below is an overview of measures adopted in compliance with Alberta Health Services.
- Doors are open 45 minutes before the concert.
- Electronic tickets preferred.
- Face masks are mandatory and must cover nostrils and mouth.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be on the premises.
- Water fountains will be out of service.
- Gradual, phased entry of audience members into the hall and signage to facilitate circulation.
- Access to bathrooms only available on main floor.
- Important information regarding each concert will be sent out via email prior to concert date.
- Elevators will not be available / in use at this time.
- Latecomers will be admitted at the appropriate moment.
- Concerts are presented without intermission