Box Office Information
Updated at 12:00 PM, March 26 2020
At this time, we can confirm that all ESO events are cancelled through May 7, 2020.
If you have tickets to an ESO concert between now and May 7, you have options:
- Exchange your tickets into any available seat for any ESO concert, with no exchange or upgrade fees. Use the form below or email email@example.com.
- Donate your ESO tickets to the orchestra to assist in this challenging time. All ticket donations will receive a tax receipt for the face value of the ticket. (Thank you!) Use the form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you don’t contact us, you will receive an automatic refund beginning the day after your concert. Refunds will reflect on your account within 10 business days from the concert date.
- If you have tickets for a non-ESO event, your event has been postponed and your tickets will be valid for the new date when announced. Please keep an eye on our website and your email for updates.
Additionally, the following events have been postponed:
- Masters of Illusion on March 20 – NEW DATE TBD
- Jean-Willy Kunz on March 23 – NEW DATE is June 28, 2020 at 3:00 PM
- Jesse Cook on March 25 – NEW DATE TBD
- Peppa Pig on March 31 – NEW DATE TBD
- Dan Mangan on April 9 – NEW DATE is September 23, 2020 at 8:00 PM
The Winspear Centre Box Office is closed until further notice for in-person service. Please email email@example.com or fill out the form below for ticketing assistance. Check our website regularly for updates.
On evenings with a performance ticketed by the Winspear Box Office, the Box Office will remain open for in-person service and ticket pick-ups until at least 30 minutes after the performance begins.
For performances on Sundays, the Box Office wickets will open at least 1 hour prior to the performance, and remain open until at least 30 minutes after the performance begins.
During the 1 hour prior to the concert, our priority is to seat patrons for that performance. We reserve the right to restrict sales and pick-ups to that performance only.
4 Sir Winston Churchill Square
Corner of 99 Street and 102 Avenue
In the heart of The Arts District in downtown Edmonton
Winspear Box Office
9720 102 Ave NW
Discounted rates are available for group bookings to all regular Edmonton Symphony Orchestra performances and select Winspear rental events. Find out more here!
Tickets to most Edmonton Symphony Orchestra (ESO) performances may be exchangeable up to 24 in hours advance of the performance. Tickets for other performances are not exchangeable.
Tickets to ESO performances must be exchanged at least 24 hours ahead of the performance time. Exchanges can be made into other ESO performances within the same symphony season. Exchange and upgrade fees may apply.
Exchanges can be done by contacting your Patron Advisor, or by contacting Guest Services at 780-428-1414 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please have your tickets in hand before contacting us, as information off the ticket will be required in order to complete the exchange.
Ticket Resale Policy
The Edmonton Symphony / Winspear has zero tolerance for scalping and insists that all patrons of our service abide by our policy stated herein. Tickets made available through this site are intended only for those who are actually planning on attending the shows requested. It is strictly prohibited to resell any tickets obtained through our Box Office for more than the purchase price. If you are found to be reselling, trading or brokering tickets that you purchased through our site for profit, the ESO / Winspear may, at our discretion, cancel your ticket order and all other pending orders in your name. If you are unable to use your Edmonton Symphony Orchestra (ESO) tickets, they may be exchangeable for another ESO performance up to 24 in hours in advance of the performance. Please see above for more information on eligibility and the ticket exchange process.
Other Performances Featuring the Edmonton Symphony
The Edmonton Symphony is also occasionally hired by other presenters to accompany performances by other artists. In such instances, our website will provide links to external websites that will provide access to purchasing tickets to these events.